My dear friend Ineke http://trolineke.blogspot.com/ and my dear friend Mariet http://emce-art.blogspot.com/
Ineke makes the most beautifull trolls and goblins creations and Mariet the most beautifull Dolls.
Theyhave given me the "Strange men in pinstripe suits" award.
This is a real honor as only the strangest folks can be a recipient ;-)
The award originated with Cate Gardner who is celebrating the pre-release of her book,
"Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits"
and receiving this award also qualifies you for a contest with some pretty cool prizes.
To accept the award, however, you have to do some "strange" things--like, go forth and celebrate the strangeness of friends (and strangers, who are always allowed) by nominating seven blogs run by strange folks.
Here's my list of my favorite strange bloggers.
I have to tell why i nominated them,but i can't express very well in english.
The only thing i can say,they're all strange in their own unique way!
Marijke : http://marijkevanooijen.blogspot.com/
Debbie : http://piskies-and-poppets.blogspot.com/
Diana : http://enaidsworld.blogspot.com/
Saskia : http://saskia-fantasy-art.blogspot.com/
Traudel : http://siwaribaeren.blogspot.com/
To claim your award:
1. Add the logo of the award to your blog post.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you (don't mess with strange people.)
3. Nominate seven other blogs telling us why you think the recipient is strange enough to deserve the award.
4. Leave a message for those nominated on their blogs.
5. And, if you email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell her you've received the award for your strangeness, she'll enter you in the biggest kick-ass Strange Men competition ever. Details over at strangemeninpinstripesuits.